March 29, 2012

WELCOME TO MY BATTLE STATION!!!

Journal Entry #24
04/29/12


Hello Journal

It’s been a while since I last hold a pen and a paper, oh by the way I’m Carlo Valenzuela, some people calls me Jebs or Boy Bakal but I don’t really mind whatever they call me. Ok, sa sobrang busy ko, ngayon lang ako nakasulat ng journal about me making comics heheheh anyways, here in my tiny “battle station” ang daming pwedeng gawin dito kaya madali akong madistract ng kahit anong bagay.

And also, this where I make comics and build some gunpla(gundam action figures). I’ve been building gunpla lately and I forgot about making comics, tapos bigla kong naalala na malapit na ang summer komikon at wala pa akong nagagawa ni isang page, kaya ito, focus muna sa comics. Right now I’m making BOY BAKAL ISSUE 5 and my new manga ALAPAAP.


Till the next entry friends =) MAKI BAKAL TAYO ^_^


--Carlo Valenzuela creator of Boy Bakal and stick-boy comics

No comments:

Post a Comment