March 21, 2012

Bed weather and itchy throat...

Journal Entry #20
03/21/12


Hi Journal!

I...really don't have much of an update, to tell you the truth...
I'm starting the pencils for CP vol. 4 now, and, lazy as it sounds, this weather is making me sleepy. Unfortunately, not only sleepy, but my throat is itching, and I'm getting asthmatic fits once in a while, with the sniffles on the side. I'm hoping this won't lead to coughing, or I'll really get into trouble...

Aside from CP, I'm working on something... I can't tell you anything yet until it's confirmed. So I'm still crossing my fingers. So that "thing" and CP vol. 4 is all I'm thinking most of the time...

And I went by a shop today to get more comic references I'm going to need for CP. Saw that awesome inking again from one of the titles I got, and again, it's making me want to either hide in a cave, or work my butt off to get to that level of inking, and let my hand fall off trying...*sigh*

That's all for now...^_^;


--Joanah Tinio-Calingo, writer and artist for Point Zero

No comments:

Post a Comment