March 05, 2012

The Gathering...

Journal Entry #13
03/04/2012




Hi, once more! Woow~ Just got home from driving to the mountains then back...checking some family business (required). While I was there, I have no choice but to continue writing while mom did the important things on her own (I'm acting as a driver). I'm currently finishing a script for a new release's Part 1 this coming MARCH 31. Though, it will be released here in Bacolod, I'll be bringing it with me this Summer Komikon 2012 (excited). Apart from that, there are a lot of emotional things going on...with a dear, dear friend of mine. I have nothing much to say in this entry. Sigh~




The pressure is on since I'm already updating sponsors...and unfortunately most of them are...gits...ESTE!...I mean...unsure of their answers. STILL! I hope they'll give me a positive one since MANHUA FEST will be like the FIRST EVER Komiks Gathering here in Bacolod. Hoping that it will be successful so that I can follow it up this October where I will be inviting you guys... :) Kaya ba? I've seen the covers of the releases and they're promising... Well...I'm just happy that the young ones are inspired to create and that they already crave to be in Komikon. I'm praying they'll have enough money to come with us this summer. Most of them are students. I guess I'm lucky since I love working with people that are enthusiastic and they've been MORE than enthusiastic recently.





Thank you very much for the support, guys! More power to INDIE KOMIKS!!! Joanah...Tepai...NAKU! Nalilito na ako kung ano ang dadalhin kong pagkain sa Summer Komikon. XD


-- Vivi Villegas (writer) | Until That Day (writer) Rook of the Rats (writer) | (Group) Ice Cream Indie

No comments:

Post a Comment