March 08, 2012

Detectives, Private Investigators and Baby Tiger on the loose?!

Journal Entry #15
March 9, 2012

Hello!
Coffee in a cafe and multitasking. Totally me! I’ve been working on two detective stories and a weekly one page comic strip. It’s really challenging but fun! Okay let’s start with Private I Café! It is a detective and crime genre komik project with a culinary twist. I’m currently working on the second book! I really hope I could release it on Komikon! I think I’m almost behind the schedule for production but I’m trying my best!




D.Ice, on the other hand, is also my current project too. It started as a detective genre one shot that I did last 2010 and will be featured on Oh-No! Manga soon! I think the schedule of release will be within the month of March! Tigray, my new online serial, is lighter than the two detective stories. Breather! I just had to do a three week hiatus because I had to deal with other projects. Komiks Wiki is something that I’ve been really looking forward to! I hope a lot of Pinoy Komik Artists will write article about their works for archiving! Totally a nice website! Also,I would like to thank Ms. Joanah Tinio-Calingo for making this Buhay Indie komiks blog activity happen!



Signing off!

Ray Magbanua, creator of Detective Ice, Private I Café and Tigray (Revel Circle group)

1 comment: