March 16, 2012

Brainstorming while we munch...

Journal Entry #18
03/16/12


(Entry #2 for Meganon)

Hola Chika Journal~!

It's a Tea Time brainstorming for Maika and I last weekend. We talked about some minor details of Mark 9verse47 Chapter 8 while munching on Strawberries, Trifle, Baguette and cream cheese and biscuits. (Di rin kami gutom no?)

Well, we need food to run our brains right, right? Since I'm into baking recently, might as well eat cakes while we work. It's good to think when you're eating good stuff.

So anyway, since Dragfly is now far from us because of the "change of office" thing. I was the one who did the editing. We changed some parts to make the story more fast paced and interesting. To communicate with Dragfly, email would be the best solution. But Dragfly is also busy with work (like us) so, I don't know what will happen. I'll keep my hopes up that we'll finish chapter 8 for the SUMMER KOMIKON.

We agreed on it and this weekend, I'll be starting on drawing the chapter 8. (FINALLY)

Until the next entry journal! Have you danced "Pearly Shells" yet? Go dance again!

Tepai Pascual.
MAKTAN 1521, MARK 9verse47,
NoodleBoy (Neverheard Comics)
MEGANON COMICS group]

Maika Ezawa.
Mark 9verse47

No comments:

Post a Comment