March 07, 2012

Crime-Fighting Call Center Agents now work for Segovia Solutions

Journal Entry # 14
03/06/2012



Uy!

Got your attention with the misleading title, right? Sorry about that, the BuhayIndie blog needs all the traffic it could get. It is not that off-topic though as I have found myself interacting with the creators of the wacky crime-fighting call center agents, the yin to the yang of our socially relevant call center. (Sorry, AJ, I can't think of any other adjective at this time.) More on that later. Anyway, as you may have already read from several comic group pages, Segovia Solutions # 1 is now available on Comicxhub, the country's largest comic online store. Being a newbie in this field, I got excited with our first consignment and shared and tweeted the links to the site. Luckily, I have well-known retweeters. If you don't have any idea on who they are, maybe it is time to watch the news or read the papers.


So you see, I was tweeting. Tweet here. Tweet there. Tweet everywhere. Then suddenly, a tweet from Noel Pascual, writer of Crime-Fighting Call Center Agents, halted my tweeting streak. I would like to call it a psst rather than a tweet because as I learned, I was using twitter the wrong way. But where does the great AJ Bernardo, artist of CFCCA fit in all of these? While Noel taught me something about the proper use of twitter, AJ creatively gave me a piece of advice on how to deal with online haters, who either hate mediamen or call center agents working for so-called capitalists.



See you when I see you!

Jerald Uy, writer Uy! Comics [Segovia Solutions, Amy Batong Bakal]

1 comment: