May 02, 2012

Tune-up

Journal entry #36
05/01/2012





Hi Journal… AGAIN =)

It’s me again Carlo or Jebs, hot weather isn’t it? Yeah it’s really hot! I have to turn on the air conditioner when I draw comics. Ok, remember when I first started comics as an indie, I don’t know how to use the Photoshop and doesn’t know how to edit comics really, soon I realize, Boy bakal issue 1 has a lot of mistakes, I wasn’t the one who edit it so I have to re-edit everything right after learning how to edit. Well, That’s quite embarrassing seriously, but yeah I have to, anyway I’ll be rereleasing the colored cover of boy bakal issue 1, yeah I hope it goes well.
         
To tell you the truth, I don’t know how to draw, drawing is not really my skill but I have to learn it in order to make comics, and nobody in my family is an artist. I have some stories I wrote before but nobody wants to draw it for me so I am force to learn how to draw. Well it turned out well, I guess? Soon I realize that drawing is fun, and I keep on drawing and drawing to improve my skills. Well I hope it’s improving… ok MAGBAKALAN TAYO SA SUMMER KOMIKON ^_^
                                                                                             
        
  see you again Journal ^_^
--Carlo Valenzuela, (Boy bakal and stick-boy comics)

2 comments:

  1. boy bakal helmet. -all you need is KFC bucket ,spray paint blue pylox, silver pylox(which i suppose to use for the face but i ran out of silver!!STC Technologies

    ReplyDelete