May 16, 2012

Back to work

Journal Entry #41
05/16/2012




Hay Journal...


The past week was quite a stressful one. Fickle weather is fickle. As you know, we were working on the Komikon preps.  Hubby on PASIG, and me, in charge of making repros of Curtains for Hire, Kanto Inc., and working on the exhibit pieces.  The reason I mentioned the gloomy weather is, last friday, I got a couple of bad news.  One is that Tony de Zuniga passed away.  And 2nd, that Hubby needs a lot of rest because of tonsilitis.

So for the past 3 days, I've been out of touch, and I've been taking care of Hubby since his fever was really persistent.  We even thought it might be Dengue, so we brought him to the hospital for checkup.  Good thing it's not Dengue. Fever's gone now, and he's recovering.  But because of that, there would be no new Pasig issue.

I'm trying to catch up with the pending tasks.  I'm currently working on 3 pieces for Comic Arthology.  I'm almost halfway though the big one, but there's much work to be done and I'm well aware that Komikon is almost a week away (which is also the deadline for the pieces).  I haven't wrapped my books (CP) yet, haven't stapled CFH #1...Heck, I still have to go to U.P. to have a few copies of CFH #2 and Kanto Inc. #1 made. It seems that we really can't avoid last minute preps for KOMIKON.  Something always comes up.  Hopefully I finish all 3 pieces, and I'm really hoping somebody buys them too..*crosses fingers and goes back to work*


-- Joanah T.C., writer and artist under Point Zero

No comments:

Post a Comment