May 25, 2012

Final Works

Journal Entry # 45
05/24/12




Hallo Mi Journal

Finally.... 2 days more and its Summer Komikon time!!!

Though this is not the first time I am selling my komiks.... the 26th is the day where I launch my very first DRAGON KID GRAPHIC NOVEL! It took me a long time to put it all together but I am happy to say that I finally did it XD. I am still nervous as well as excited... as I saw there are lots of fresh titles as well as awesome artist participating this year. But I know that I did my best in my works.





Chibiheart and I are already making the final preparations on what we will be selling this coming saturday. There are the old issues of DRAGON KID Issue 2-3 (4-5 will be on sale on the next con.), then there is REALM OF DREAMS Issue 2 (This will be the last print as I will be selling Issue 3 in the next con), ODDFELLOWS and ONE FLOOR UP. Aside from that I'll be selling KEYCHAINS and BEADED BOOKMARKS and I will be doing CHIBI DRAWING COMMISSIONS.






I am really excited and to see new titles and amazing artworks.... and I can't wait to see what this Summer Komikon will bring in this saturday.




So God Bless to all of us :D
Till next entry, ciao ciao for now :3 


- Lady Storykeeper
Creator of DRAGON KID, REALM OF DREAMS, & ONE FLOOR UP
Artist Collaborator of ODDFELLOWS for Incubator Press


No comments:

Post a Comment