April 16, 2012

Krisis Komix 3rd Anniversary and More!


Journal Entry #29
April 16, 2012



(Journal Entry # 2 for Krisis Komix)

Dear Journal,

Another Earth Hour has passed and this only means one thing, its the anniversary of Krisis Komix! The official launch date of Krisis was on Earth Hour 2009 and ever since it has adapted the world wide event as the reference point for it anniversary. Though busy, I am working on the 3rd anniversary strips for Krisis Komix which I have not posted online yet. I am happy for its third year, however the process of comic strips are really slow, plus the fact that I have a lot of events that leaves me with less time for drawing. :-(

I was also sad to not make it to the list for this year's Komikon, but I would definitely focus on improving the Krisis website which contain future strips for Ang Bagong Kidlat and the continuation of the abstract comic Johnny Astig. I am also saving to have a drawing tablet so I can draw and save it directly in the computer. For now, I also try my skills at Draw Something, a android application similar to pictionary, to keep myself drawing even if I left my pen and papers. Its seems like recovery time for me and the comic, but I'll be patient for the right time to come.

--FPJ Jr. (Krisis Komix)

No comments:

Post a Comment