April 12, 2012

Death By Books

Journal Entry # 28
04/12/12


(Entry #3 for Meganon)

Hola Chika Journal~!

I started to make the Chapter 8 of Mark 9verse47. I'm halfway done thanks to Holy Week! I had 5 days vacation/comic working days for the chapter 8. (So much for a vacation. :|) But it's great to draw our comics once again! As I fall behind on Noodle Boy, I advance on Mark 9 verse 47. MAKTAN 1521 is just waiting to be printed. Hmm... Wondering why the title is about death and books? I think this was my sacrifice for the Holy Week. In a part of our chapter, there's a specific room that needs attention to detail, and I think I gave it too much. It took me an entire day working on this 2 page panel. It's a room full of books and there's a panel on the next page that requires the same background--only smaller. I died, I tell ya. I died. XD

After I finished it, I had to take a picture and let you take a look at it. I want you guys to see the painstaking job of drawing a room full of books. I underestimated these simple, harmless, hardbound things. So, lesson in life, NEVER underestimate a room full of books.


While doing some pages, there were some bumps on the flow of the story so I consulted Maika for some revisions. We talked over the phone, like we always do in drastic times. XD Haaaa~ Now work days have returned, I have to make enough time for our chapter to debut on Summer Komikon. Well, let's see if my strategy will work. That is all~!

Long live books.


Tepai Pascual. MAKTAN 1521, MARK 9verse47, NoodleBoy (Neverheard Comics) [MEGANON COMICS group]

Maika Ezawa. Mark 9verse47 [MEGANON COMICS group]

No comments:

Post a Comment