April 17, 2012

"The juice will be worth the squeeze."

Journal Entry # 30
April 17, 2012



Hey Journal!

It has been two weeks since I bravely tried to have my first independent release called Eternal Crisis. I initially produced 100 copies and so far, 30 copies have been sold, forcely. :) Mahirap talaga pala magbenta. Lalo na pag wala ka pang pangalan sa industriya. Nkakapanghina din. May mga criticisms din tska mga low blow feedbacks. Still,I didnt take them personally, because everything is just part of the business. Ang mahalaga,I'm learning from them and I still continue to strive to be better. And better. And better. Ito ang pangarap ko buong buhay ko. Wala ng ayawan to. :)


Currently, I'm working with a new character for my new comics entitled "Cotton". It's about a young cotton candy vendor who turned out to be an UNDERWEAR-masked superhero. And blah blah blah. :D I'm still trying to come up with my best story for this one so watch out guys. :)

-----> I know this path as a comic artist will be way too difficult to trek. Still I believe that after all the hardships and failures, after everything that we have worked for, "the juice will be worth the squeeze".

Till next time. :) Mabuhay po tayong lahat! Salamat po! :)


Nino Balita- writer&illustrator for Eternal Crisis

No comments:

Post a Comment