February 21, 2012

Sugod!

Journal Entry #8
2/22/12




I've been under the weather, these past few days. I dealt with heartache too. For a time I thought I was never gonna get to Baguio. My writing and hunger for life has been surpressed by the new medication I've been taking. I feel apathy, for some reason. I've had worse days than this. This is heaven compared to my past.







As I try to look back on how things change, I try to analyze what went wrong. The meds I'm taking has my ideas and dialogue trimmed. I made a 20-page extended version of the teaser, or perhaps 20 new pages, making it teaser #2. I just feel privileged and honored to be working with geniuses like Rd, Justine and Janred.

Watch out Baguio...SUGOD... MGA MAGIGITING



--Amado U. Aparentado III/Writer-Publisher of Magiting Komiks



No comments:

Post a Comment