February 20, 2012

Better Days

Journal Entry # 7
February 17, 2012

(Journal Entry #1 for Krisis Komix)

Dear Journal,

It has been a roller coaster year for me last year and with a possibility that I might quit komiks made so sad last year. But indeed, when you have passion it stays and keep lighted even in the storms of life. 2012 promises me a better year for me and Krisis! Komix, which is getting better and better everyday. Though very busy with my schedules and events, I find myself making concepts in my head and sometimes do a doodle in the most unexpected places.

Ang Bagong Kidlat is one of the things that I will make a great arc this season, also the comic strips will be back. Though very scarce in terms of equipments like a scanner, printer and a high speed PC, I still find ways to make the comics alive. And with support from friends and co-members in Indie Komiks Manila (IKM), affirmed me of my passion and will it lead us to the vision of bringing life back to the industry.


--FPJ Jr., writer and artist for Krisis! Komix

No comments:

Post a Comment