February 15, 2012

Mega plans

Journal Entry # 5
02/15/12



(Entry # 1 for Meganon)

Hola Chika Journal~!

It's my first time to write to you and I admit, I'm not used to this kind of thing. It's interesting to do though and since we're instant friends, I'll write to you anyway.

What? You want to know about our progress in MEGANON? Sure, I'll gladly tell you our behind-the-scenes. Where do I start? Hmmm... well, we're currently working on our materials for our next issues. Maika just finished writing the chapter 8 of Mark 9 verse 47 while I work on the cover of Maktan 1521. Dragfly? Well, our dear editor is waiting for something to burn in his/her new office. Since both authors are so busy with day to day work, we seldom update our comic work status so please bear with us. XD



Now, our plan for the year is to continue series. We will be releasing our Volume 2 of Mark 9verse 47 so you have to watch out for that, and I have big plans for Maktan 1521. YUP. BIG PLANS.

Until the next entry journal! Go dance the "Pearly Shells" while you wait.



--Tepai Pascual. MAKTAN 1521, MARK 9verse47, NoodleBoy (Neverheard Comics) [MEGANON COMICS group]

No comments:

Post a Comment