February 27, 2012

Pressure

Journal Entry #10
02/26/2012



Hi Journal!

Lots of updates since I last saw you. I finally decided to make an official FB page for Cresci Prophecies. Hopefully it would help promote the series. Last week, IKM also began the Komiks Wiki project, and I made a wiki page for CP and for myself. The other creators are also working on their wiki entries, and hopefully this could pull in new readers for everyone. We're all anticipating the Summer Komikon, and hopefully there would more prospective readers this year.



I finally got to finish the studies for the last chapter of volume 4. I came up with more pages than I anticipated (I planned for 30 pages, then it became 44... a total of 144 pages). Now I have more pages to do... X_x. It took a while to iron out the details, and I'd most probably make more changes during the comic production. I'm a little apprehensive about pulling-off a good last chapter for Arcen (which I worked on for around 10 years now), and I'm rethinking how to attack the pages. I'll have to take my time on this, but I can feel the pressure since it can make or break what I've done so far. Aside from that, hubby and I are almost done with the Kanto Inc. #4 manuscript, and we've sent part of it to Kilayman to work on. I'm looking forward to seeing the pages for K.I. Must save up lots to get it done...


-- Joanah Tinio-Calingo, writer/artist for Point Zero group


No comments:

Post a Comment