February 13, 2012

Starting over...


Journal Entry #4
2/10/2012



(Journal Entry #1 for Duyan ng mga Magigiting/Cradle of Heroes)

So this is it. A new beginning in my writing career. I'm not so sure it'll end up the way I wanted it to be. I'm still hoping (and I've been given assurances), that this will see the light, colored and Marvel sized. Anyways, the last few days have been helpful for me to reflect on my past mistakes and what I could've done in publishing this. This is my holy grail, the reason I live.


I'm rewriting the scripts of Duyan ng mga Magigiting and adding the "Ang Tagumpay ng Tondo" elements. People want to see Jejeman, Malikot and Majestika in the team already. I'm totally rebooting the story, to fit fit them in. I'm hoping my colorist could start now, while the Penciller is busy. I'm trying to multitask the Baguio Comics Congress event and the submissions of DnmM posters for Fate Spears and the Comicbook Connection Initiative. Wish me luck in Baguio! :D

--Amado U. Aparentado III/Writer-Publisher of Magiting Komiks

P.S. Enjoy the pics, even if it's crude, except for Alfredo Almencion's, who is talented artist who never got to pursue his dreams, helped create (as welll as many others, AnVill, Sabordz and Rd to be displayed much later) my characters.

1 comment: