February 17, 2012

Type Away

Journal Entry # 6
02/17/12




Hallo Mi Journal

Comic Events are coming up this summer. Not only am I super excited, I am keeping myself busy getting ready for both old and new stuff that I will be selling this summer. One thing I'm happy to announce is that I'll be Launching "DRAGON KID Vol 1" this Summer Komikon which compiles Issue 1-5 of DRAGON KID plus extras and surprises. Right now I am currently typing away the script for DRAGON KID Issue 5. For me the hardest part when making my komiks is always typing.... drawing is one thing but writing is another story. After I finish doing other things, I start typing away on my laptop. So far, I have already created the outline and summary for this issue, but I need to make sure the story will fit 20-25 pgs. There are times at a certain part in the scene I either get a mental block or I get distracted by other things.... good thing Chibiheart (my mascot) gives me a good whack on the head in case I take far too long on my breaks (though I may sometimes want to use Chibiheart as a stressball hehehe).



This february I need to step up on my game... I want to start early so I am trying to finish this issue before the month ends. Another thing I am still stressing about is whether or not I add new merchandise for this summer Komikon as well.... AAARGH wala pa ako alam na place to make the merchandise I want or what merchandise to make. Aside from that I have other treats that I will be preparing this summer. But that's for another time and another journal entry....

I need to go (as my mascot is poking me on the head with a stck) I have to get back to both my script and other projects.

Till next entry, ciao ciao for now :3

-- Lady Storykeeper
Creator of DRAGON KID, REALM OF DREAMS, & ONE FLOOR UP
Artist Collaborator of ODDFELLOWS for Incubator Press

No comments:

Post a Comment