June 18, 2012

System... Stabilized

Journal Entry #54
06/18/2012




(Entry #5 for "Callous Comics")

It's been a while!  Lots to talk about too!

My new webcomic, "M.O.U.S.E. - Multiple Ordnance and Utility Synthetic Entity", had launched a few weeks ago and I'm pleased to hear that so far people have been enjoying it!  Furthermore, Pilar Nenita Esber's art had been well-received, to say the least!  Pilar and I were even guests in the TGT podcast which was a lot of fun!  Summer Komikon 2012 had come and gone and "Callous Comics - On Lighter Dreams" was my best seller!  And I was quite surprised to learn that I was the highest-earning independent comic as well!

Now that my nightly routine has somewhat stabilized and I'll be starting this year's fantasy storyline in "Callous Comics".  It had gone through several re-writes for it was hard to follow the grand epic that was "On Lighter Dreams".  So, I decided to scale it down a lot and keep things personal.  For a long time my working title was "Legend Song".  Then recently I changed it to "Serene Swords".  Finally, a last gasp change brought my storyline title to something I previously posted right here in "Buhay Indie", "Heartstring Pizzicato"!  In the end I really like this new tale and I hope everyone will too.

-- 
Best Regards,
Carlo Jose San Juan MD

No comments:

Post a Comment